My first question to you is are you from GC?....I dont think so...so keep your mouth shut about Coach Bledsoe being arrogant..do you know her?...I think the answer to that is NO also...so what right do you have saying something like that about her..the girls love and respect her very much, you would not know that because you have not been anywhere close to them to see that. I know for a fact that Lowell Campbell was talking about Godsey's job before it every happened because I heard him tell it out of his mouth, so that is not hear say. Swammy get your facts straight. About the field that everyone is talking about...at the Little League park..the fence is not back far enough for girls high school softball field...Odle would have a field day down there hitting homeruns, I know if a 12 yr old could do it then anyone on the high school team could too.



Bookmarks